WissHom-Congress ICE 17
Mrs Sabine Radtke (Office)
MON: 2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
TUES: 11.00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
WED: 2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
THUR: 11.00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
WissHom has published in May 2016 the Research Report Homeopathy. Please klick on the picture for download.
ICE 18: 22–24 November 2018
ICE 19: 21–23 November 2019
WissHom – for the benefit of the patient
WissHom aims to
- evaluate what is currently known
- create new homeopathic knowledge
- foster homeopathic research
- develop excellent teaching and learning programmes
- establish the study of homeopathy at university level
You will find further information about WissHom in the flyer – please klick on the picture ...
Become a Member!
Membership in WissHom is open to all person acting in the field of homeopathic research or teaching, or who wishes to support its activities, is committed to the purpose of WissHom and agrees to abide by its Statutes.
• Prerequisite for the acquisition of ordinary membership is a completed university education.
• Persons who do not provide evidence of a university degree may become extraordinary members.
• Extraordinary membership at a reduced annual fee is open to students.
• Persons who wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become sponsoring members.
• Associations, companies and institutions that wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become institutional members of WissHom.
Please find further information in the WissHom flyer...
Pharmacist and Medical doctor - Homeopathy (Berlin, Germany)